Rate and review all your reads as you build up your personal library!
The perfect size for your favourite paperback!
— These bookmarks are printed on durable cardstock that is super easy to write on with pen, pencil, or marker.
— Measures about 3.25 x 6 inches
— Space for 18 book reviews.
— Each bookmark is cut by hand at our Toronto studio
— MADE FROM 100% RECYCLED PAPER! WOOO!
— Perfect for bookclubs, kid's summer reading, classrooms, and building a personal library!
🎓 📚 Are you an educator or librarian, or are you shelling for a school or community organization? Send us a message first!
At The Square Shop, we're passionate about reading and thoughtful communication. Join us in celebrating the art of connection. Whether it's a note to a loved one or a gift to brighten someone's day, our products are sure to delight.
Follow us on Instagram @squarepopsicle for more inspiration and updates. And remember, we're delighted to accommodate larger orders or custom requests—just drop us a message!
We ship twice weekly out of Toronto. International orders to the United States and abroad are shipped with Tracking and usually arrive in 1–2 weeks. That said, we cannot guarantee shipping times. If you have questions about our products or shipping, please feel free to send a message.
Lastly, don’t forget to explore our shop and check out our other popular products, such as our Reading List Bookmarks, beautiful art prints, any occasion handmade greeting cards, and the rest of our playful designs.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Last updated 28 November 2020.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use, and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is important to my business. I will not share your personal information with any third parties or services, other than for a few very limited circumstances, such as:
- In the event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Log in to Etsy and click on the "You" menu at the top right. A drop-down menu will appear
2. Click the "Purchases and reviews". Your order will be in there.
3. Click on the "Download Files" link on the right side of the screen.
Shipping usually takes 1–2 weeks but additional delays on orders going to the United States are not uncommon.
Send us an email at email@example.com
Feb 20, 2024
Exactly as described. A perfect gift for any voracious reader! Well printed and nice card stock.
Feb 17, 2024
Great bookmark! A bit smaller than I expected, but to be fair I didn't read the dimensions so that's on me haha. Very cute!
Feb 9, 2024
Love it fast shipping. Good quality
Feb 6, 2024
Loved the quality and the extra bookmarks!