Whether you're a big reader or looking to build a better reading habit, reading lists are a great tool to track and organize your literary goals.
Here are 13 reasons to keep a reading list:
- Organize: Keep your reading materials neatly organized so you can stay on track with your reading goals.
- Remember: Don’t lose track of the books you want to read or have already enjoyed.
- Reading Goals: Set and achieve your reading goals, whether it's a certain number of books or exploring specific topics.
- Track Your Progress: Track your reading journey and accomplishments over time.
- Prioritization: Decide which books to read first based on your interests and priorities.
- Never Forget a Title: Never forget about intriguing books mentioned by friends or on booktok.
- Curate Your Personal Library: Build a curated collection of books that resonate with you.
- Read Widely: Explore new genres, authors, and perspectives to broaden your horizons.
- School: Compile reading lists for academic studies, research, or self-learning.
- Professional Development: Stay updated in your field or industry by reading relevant materials.
- Share Recommendations: Share your favorite reads with friends, family, or followers.
- Exploration: Dive into culture, history, and ideas through literature.
- Personal Enrichment: Use reading as a tool for self-reflection, growth, and intellectual enrichment.
At The Square Shop we’ve got a variety of reading list bookmarks available. You can check them out by clicking the bookmarks tab above,
What are the best books you’ve read and recommended this year? Let us know so we can be sure to check them out!